Bitumen - Asphalt Testing Equipment is know for delivering amazing functionality. Accuracy and reliability makes the equipment desirable. Our range of equipment should be used for error free performance. ASPHALT & CONCRETE FLOOR SAW, BENKLEMAN BEAM, CORE CUTTING /CORE DRILLING MACHINE(MOTORISED), DUCTILITY TESTING APPARATUS, MARSHALL STABILITY TEST APPARATUS. We offer cost effective rates for Bitumen -Asphalt testing equipment.
Building material testing equipment, construction material testing equipment, surveying instruments India, surveying equipment in India, cement testing equipment, concrete testing equipment, soil testing equipment, aggregate testing equipment, bitumen testing equipment, asphalt testing equipment, total station in india, auto level in India, civil engineering Equipments, cube testing machine, mechanical engineering Equipments
We supply a vast range of bitumen-asphalt testing equipment that is widely used while constructing various infrastructures. These are precision made to yield accurate output. The range includes Benkelman beam, centrifuge extractors, core cutting & core drilling machines, standard penetrometer, stripping value and many more. Along with the standard orders, we can custom make equipment with the best use of our resources. Our cost competency & timeliness in order processing has made us a preferred supplier of industrial testing equipment.
| || |
Asphalt & Concrete Floor Saw
- Drive by Diesel or Petrol / Kerosene Engine
- Diamond wheel of 300mm dia. suitable for a cut of depth unto 110 mm is supplied with standard outfit
The trolley on which the engine is fitted also has a water rank which supplies a stream of water to keep the cutting blade cool during the operation. Adjustment to control depth of cut is also provided. A safety Guard is provided over the diamond wheel. Diamond wheels up to 600 mm dia., can be supplied at extra cost.
This device was developed by U.S. Bureau of Public Roads and is used timesaver deflections of flexible pavements. The light weight instrument is supplied in two parts for assembling on site with easy hand tools. In use one end of the beam rests at a point under investigation while the beam is pivoted at the centre. The free end carries a dial gauge to record the deflections. The other end is kept on a stable platform. The beam ratio is 2:1 which magnifies even small deflections. Supplied with a dial gauge 0.01 x 25mm. This is a light weight dismount liable instrument and easy to carry.
| || |
Core Cutting/ Core Drilling Machine( Motorized)
Suitable to cut / drill cores of concrete, rocks, stones, Tiles or the similar material. The machine is suitable for care samples of size upto 150mm diameter with the help of thin walled diamond bits which are at extra cost. The machine has sturdy base with pillar support in which rack & pinion is provided for adjustment in height and penetration assembly. The leveling screws are at the base. For gripping the damply in positions suitable grips are provided. A suitable electric motor, standard make is fitted in the machine with cooling arrangement with water. The base frame is also fitted with wheels for ease of transportation.Salient Features
- Dimension approx. are as under :
- Height : 1300mm
- Base : 600 x 1200mm
- Head travel on rack : 350mm
- Drill Speeds : 900 RPM for soft samples and 350RPM for hard samples.
- Water Swivel : Built in the machines.
- Suitable for 230 volts AC, single phase
- Accessories : 1. Thin wall diamond bits 2. Core Barrel.
| || |
Ductility Testing Apparatus
In flexible pavement construction, bitumen binders are used. It is important that bituminous material forms ductile thin film around the aggregates, Which serves as a binder. The binder material not of sufficient ductility render spervious pavement surface and leads to development of cracks. Therefore it is important to carry out the ductility tests on bituminous material. Ductility is defined as distance in cms to which a standard briquette of bitumen can be stretched before the thread breaks. The briquette is stretched at a rate of 50mm/minute ±25mm per minute at a temperature of 27ºC ± 0.5ºC.Salient Features:
- The apparatus consists of a water bath with a thermostatic heater, and a circulating pump to maintain uniform water temperature.
- One half of the briquette molds is fixed on a fixed plate in the water bath, the other half of the briquette mold is fixed to a carrier which slides over a rotating threaded shaft with a clutch.
- The motor and gears to rotate the shaft are housed in a cabinet fixed above the other end of the bath.
- A pointer fixed to the carrier moves over a scale graduated from 0-110 cm x 1mm fixed on the bath with “0” (zero) of the scale towards the fixed plate side.
The rotating shaft has 2 speeds of travel for the bracket, 5cm/min and 1 cm/min., selected by a clutch. Water bath inside is aluminum, it is an insulated water bath. Water bath is provided with a drain. A heater with thermostatic control is fixed inside the water bath. Control switches for motor, stirrer, heater and indicator lamps are fixed at a convenient place on the water bath, complete with three briquette molds and one base plate, all made of brass. Operates on 230 volts A.C. single phase. Accessories :
- Thermometer IP 38 C, range 23ºC to 27ºC.
- Ductility mould with base-plate.
| || |
Marshall Stability Test Apparatus
The test is applicable to hot mix designs using bitumen and aggregates upto a maximum size of 25mm. In this method, the resistance to plastic deformation of cylindrical specimen of bitumenous mixture is measured when the same is loaded at periphery at 5 cm per min. This test procedure is used in designing and evaluating bituminous paving mixes. The test procedure is extensively used in routine test programmes for paving jobs. There are two major features of the Marshall method of designing mixes namely, a) Density – voids analysis b) Stability – flow tests. The marshall stability of mix is defined as a maximum load carried by a compacted specimen at a standard test temperature of 60ºC. The flow value is deformation the marshall test specimen under goes during the loading upto the maximum load, 0.25 mm units. In this test and attempt is made to determine optimum binder content for the type of aggregate mix and traffic intensity.Salient Features
The apparatus consists of :
- A loading unit motorized, capacity 5000kgf with two telescopic pillars and an adjustable cross head. Limit switches are fitted inside to control upward or downward movement of the pillars. On-off reversing switch and indicator lamps are on the front side while a hand wheel to manually move the pillars is on the right. The load frame has fixed speed of 5.08cm per minute. Operated on 230 Volts A.C.
- 1 No. Compaction pedal with specimen mould holder.
- 2 Nos. Compaction Rammers, 4.5kg weight and free fall 45.7cm.
- 1 No. Breaking head assembly with provision to fix flow meter.
- 3 Nos. Specimen mould 10.16cm I.D. x 7.6cm high with base plate and extension collar.
- 1 No. Kit for specimen extraction, consists of one each load transfer bar, steel ball, specimen extracting plate.
- Integral type Proving Ring capacity 3000 kgs.
- A dial gauge 0.01 x 25mm
- Universal Water Bath S.S. with false bottom and pyramid shaped lid to accomodates 3 Nos. marshall specimen
- Thermometer 0 - 250ºC x 1ºC.
| || |
Ring And Ball Apparatus (Manual)
This apparatus is used to determine softening point of bitumen. Ring and ball apparatus is used to determine softening point. It is that temperature at which a sample of bituminous material loaded by a 9.5mm dia steel ball drops at a distance of 25mm.Salient Features
Ring And Ball Apparatus (Electrical) :
- The apparatus consists of steel bracket with a sliding plate support.
- The support has two holes of 10mm dia on which a Ring and Ball guide can be kept.
- A central hole on this plate is for inserting thermometer. Supplied with a glass beaker approximate 8.5cm. I.D., 12cm high and a hand stirrer and 2 nos. 9.5mm dia steel balls.
Same as above but supplied with a thermostatic hot plate. suitable for operation of 230 V A.C.Accessories
- Thermometer IP 60C range 2ºC to 80ºC,
- Thermometer IP 61C range 30ºC to 300ºC x 5ºC.
- Electrical Stirrer with stand & blades to gently stir water in the beaker.
- Suitable for operation on 230V AC
| || |
Rock / Concrete Cutting Machine
Rock / Concrete / Masonry, saw cutting machine can be used to cut Rock Cores. Concrete Cores, Stones, Building materials and metallic specimens. A smooth finish cut can be made with the machine in either wet or dry operation according to the nature of specimen (Cutter are at extra cost). The specimen cutting machine is designed to cut up to 200 mm (specify the size of deep cut required in the specimen) deep cut in the Concrete, Stones, Tiles, Soft rocks and Hard rocks or any other similar material. Specimen cutting machine is supplied complete fitted on a steel table, vice is fitted to hold the specimen. A guard is provided for the Diamond cutting wheel. The machine is operated by an enclosed type of fan cooled motor through the geared head drive. The speed of the cutting wheel is approximate 2100 to 2200 r.p.m. or in accordance with the revolution specified on the particular cutting wheel. The machine is fitted with water supply pump for cooling the specimen and cutting during cutting operation. The machine is suitable for operation on 440 Volts A.C. mains, 3 phases. In the machine arrangement is provided to move the sample, fitted on vice, lengthwise and breadth wise.
Used to determine grade of bitumen. The penetration tests determine consistency of bitumen for the purpose of grading. Depth in units 1/10 of millimeter to which a standard needle having a standard weight will penetrate vertically in a duration of five seconds at a temperature of 25ºC determines penetration for gradation.
- Specifications : It consists of a vertical pillar mounted on a base provided with leveling screws. The head, together with dial plunger rod and cone (or needle) slides on a pillar and can be clamped at any desired height. A rack & pinion and pointer assemble provides fine adjustment of needle or cone tip to sample. It incorporates a clutch mechanism which makes reading of penetration and subsequent resetting a simple and accurate operation. The dial is graduated in 400 1/10 and the millimeter sub-divisions and the needle pointer against figures makes easy reading. Supplied with bitumen penetration needle, ring weight one each 50 gms, and two sample container.
- Accessories : Penetration cone for empirical estimation of penetration of lubricating grease, petroleum jelly etc.
Automatic Standard Penetrometer :
Same as above but supplied with transistorized timer and Electro magnet incorporated in the clutch mechanism to accurately control penetration time to exact five seconds.
| || |
Stripping Value Apparatus
For determining Stripping Value of bitumenous mixes having aggregate size 1.0mm to 75 microns.Salient Features :
- A circular tray rotates in a vertical plane at a rate of approximately 100 r.p.m. by an eletrical geared motor.
- 4 bottles of approximately 400 cc are mounted on this circular tray at an angle of 90° to each other with their mouths towards centre of the tray.
- A time switch is provided.
- Suitable for operation on volts A.C. single phase.