Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of ANSI C Compiler.
· All 8051’s are supported, no specific assumptions.
· Full 32-bit IEEE floating point support.
· Write interrupt handlers in C.
· Access up to 16 MB code and address space.
· Place global objects in any space: direct internal RAM, indirect internal RAM, external RAM, code, bit.
ANSI C compiler
· Full support for the ANSI C language
· Especially designed for ext. Harvard architectures
· Include assembly language in your C programs
· Compiler writes 100% assembler sourcecode
· Integral support for source level debugging
· Superior code quality due to powerful optimizer
· Fast macro assembler with rich directives
· Access assembler functions from C.
· Strip linker compresses the code to the minimum.
· Output formats: binary and Intel Hex (more soon).
Downloader / source level debugger
· Complete OS for downloading programs on development boards (RAM) included as source code.
· Write programs to a Flash memory.
· C level single line stepping.
· Terminal program included.
· Subset of ANSI C library (including strings and printf()).
· I2C bus librarie with complete sourcecode.
· Open printf()-formatter (i.e. write your own lcd_printf()).
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Compiler for Microchip.
· An assembly include file can be specified
· The start address of the used by the compiler memory can be specified
· A default interrupt handler can be generated
· Local C variables can share the same address space
· C source code can be inserted into the generated assembly file
· The compiler can produce and consume libraries
· The code for non called functions can be skipped by the compiler
· The code for the *, / and % operations can be generated inline or as separate functions
· A number of built-in functions and variables
· Built-in RS232
· Built-in BCD convertion
· Built-in delay
· Code pages
· Memory banks.
Advanced Technocracy Inc. is Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier of Simulator for 8085 Microprocessor.
8085 Simulator IDE main features
· Simulation interface showing internal processor architecture with interrupts interface
· The status of Memory, Registers, Processor Status, Break-points can be seen.
· Memory editor for external 64K memory
· I/O ports editor and peripheral devices interface for simulation of I/O instructions.
· Variable simulation rate, simulation statistics and simulation
logging with log viewer.
· Single stepping using trace into, step over can be done.
· Breakpoints manager for code debugging with breakpoints support.
· 8085 assembler, interactive assembler editor for beginners, 8085 disassembler.
· Support for external simulation modules.
· Deassembling to file is possible Writing EPROM contents i.e. program memory contents in ASM files.
· Extensive program options, color themes.
Explore More Products