Sleep Disorders is A National Health Problem of India. Sleep disturbances causes an uncalculated, but enormous, burden on the Indian public. Many industrial and automobile accidents are related to disorders of sleep. School and job performance, and even everyday social relationships, are also affected.
Sleep disorder symptoms Do you
• Feel irritable or sleepy during the day?
• Have difficulty staying awake when sitting still, Such as when watching television or reading?
• Fall asleep sometimes while driving?
• Have difficulty paying attention or concentrating at work, school, or home?
• Often get told by others that you look tired?
• Have difficulty with your memory?
• React slowly?
• Feel like taking a nap almost every day?
Untreated Sleep Disorders can even be hazardous to your healthA British study released in September 2007 found that people who do not get enough sleep are twice as likely to die of heart disease
• Getting a good night's sleep is essential for feeling refreshed and alert through out the day .
• Did you know that the average adult needs eight hours of uninterrupted sleep every night in order to maintain optimal mental and physical health?
• Unfortunately, not everyone is able to get the restorative eight hours they need.
• Luckily, through proper testing, diagnosis and correcting faulty sleep patterns, sleep disorders can be managed and overcome.
For testing and diagnosis your physician is the best person to take care of. And for faulty sleep patterns those can be corrected by many ways,One of them is by Switching Sleep PositionsSwitching sleep positions is an alternative means of correcting faulty sleep patterns that doesn't require a great investment of time or money. Simply put, switching sleep positions is a sound remedy to a sleepless night.
There are different sleep positions where one can find comfortable.out of that some are like adjusting the back, legs positions to release the stress on these body parts.
Sleeping on your back may not be your favorite sleeping position, but it still work wonders for your body. Sleeping in a position on your back will give your internal organs more space to breath. Since your body is in a sleeping state, the organs will have more time to “breathe” and when you wake up, you’ll feel better. It’s also recommended to maintain the natural curve of your body. This position is ALSO ideal for those who are suffering from pain in their lower back.
Of course, each person should experiment with the different sleeping positions to determine which one is right for them.
Here are the few positions, which you can achieve for your body comfort with the help of our remote controlled electrically operated comfort bed