- The controller is based on Micro computerized system.
- Servo and Manual Modes.
- Self test system provided
- Large bright displays are easy to monitor and for viewing from a distance
- Double digital display system provided to measure the Infant temperature and to set the required temperature• Feather touch keys provided for easy operation.
- Bar graph LED system provided to indicate the heater output.
- Fault indication and alarms for
- Baby probe failure
- Low temperature
- High temperature cut off
- Heater failure• Power failure
- Baby probe is made of highly sensitive sensor and interchangeable which does not need field calibration, the probe is made up of silicon sheathed cable, which allows easy cleaning.
- Single element imported CE marked ceramic heater placed in a parabolic reflector.
- The large baby tray made of stainless steel frame with three side acrylic collapsible walls.
- IV stand provided
- Trendelenburge / fowler system provided
- Unit is powder coated
- Observation lamp provided
- Monitor tray provided
A halogen based phototherapy unit provided for Hyperbilirubinaemiamanagement. Three halogen lamps are fitted on either side of the over headbox. It is fitted in an angle position to focus the radiation on the Infant formaximum effectiveness.APGAR TIMER:The digital apgar timer is switched ON at the moment of birth and an acoustic alarmwill sound after 1, 5, 10, 15 and 20 minutes, reminding to examine the new bornaccording to the Apgar scheme.X-ray Cassette Tray:
The Neonatal Resuscitation unit heater box swivels away from the baby bedto make room for X-ray unit. Convenient tray assists you to achieve X-rayswithout disturbing the baby.Electrical Slow Suction:
The slow suction unit is designed to work on latest diaphragm technologyand results in being maintenance free, noiseless and provides highperformance. The vacuum level can be adjusted with the regulator. A vacuumgauge provided to monitor the pressure. Resuscitator:
The Resuscitator allows the resuscitation test of distressed newborns indelivery room or in case of emergency. Reanimation is performed withpositive pressure to the mask or endo tracheal tube with manual control andfree expiration. The minimum and maximum pressure values can be presetand are clearly indicated on the monometer. The Resuscitator operates whenconnected to the air oxygen mixer or through any other flow meter.