Slit Lamp General is often used as part of a routine eye exam. It is used to detect disorders in the front of the eye, such as clouding of the lens (cataracts), glaucoma, or abnormalities of the cornea. It provides a magnified, three-dimensional view of the structures within the eye.
- Eye Pieces : 10x, 15x
- Objective : 1x, 1.6x
- Total Magnification : 10x, 16x and 24x
- Slit Image Rotation : 0 to 180°
- Filter Disc : Cobalt Filter, Green Filter, Yellow Filter
- Natural Density and Open Aperture
- Slit Disphragm Disc : Wedge Shaped Diaphragm Of Infinitely Variable Slit Lengths
- Halogen Lamp : 6 Volt 20 Watts
- 15x Eyepieces Plastic Breath Shield
- Dust Cover and Fuse Testing Rod
- Replacing Lamp One Piece For Illumination Unit
- Power Table / Mechanical Table
Optional accessories are listed as separate items in "Accessories" section under products, there brought separately.